Secure Printing & Copying
Are your printers and copiers posing a security risk for your organization?
Much discussion has been taking place around data security and protection of documents, intellectual property, and employee information that is frequently printed, scanned and/or copied on your printers, copiers and multifunction systems. OET is helping businesses to address many security challenges surrounding their print and copy devices including how to:
- Ensure your printing and imaging fleet is properly secure
- Easily and quickly deploy secure devices
- Efficiently ensure your fleet remains compliant as devices are added, moved or serviced
- Demonstrate compliance with your security policy
- Provide printing support for mobile workers without risking security exposures
OET can help you implement a variety of security solutions, features and options on your printers, copiers and multi-function systems to help you protect your intellectual property, secure your documents and business data, protect
- Encryption, hard drive erase kits and removable hard drives to eliminate the risk of unauthorized access to document images captured on those devices
- Pin-Code and Card-Based Access that require authentication, provide an audit trail and prevent important documents from sitting on a printer tray unattended
- Policy-Based Security that can reduce the time it takes to secure your fleet and improves security compliance
Learn more about these security solutions and options
Secure Mobile Printing
Print wherever business takes you, easily and securely with mobile print solutions. Today’s mobile workforce needs the flexibility and convenience to print outside the office walls with the ability to:
- Easily convert mobile content into hard copy for easy reading, editing, sharing on the go
- Send print jobs to a remote office ahead of their arrival
- Print without the hassle of booting up a laptop, logging on to the network, or installing drivers
OET offers solutions for secure mobile printing that gives mobile workers the ability to print business documents, including presentations, proposals, reports, photos and more from their mobile device to any printer on your network, quickly, easily and securely.
Not sure where to start?
We don’t just stop at your immediate needs, we use our consultative approach to anticipate how we can help you now and into the future. Let us help you get where you want to be. Contact us today to learn more about these options and we can start working on the best solution for your business.